If you're interested in the Sandcastle Nursery you need to see this:
- If you're just looking into childcare you'll find this information useful:
- Keeping up with government initiatives created challenges for all nurseries. In the past we followed the Statutory Requirements as defined in the National Standards. We adopted the
'Birth to Three Matters' framework, together with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum for Three and Four year olds.
- Now, all these frameworks, guidelines and regulations have been 'consolidated' into the
Early Years Foundation Stage which all daycare and educational establishments have to follow.
A useful summary can be seen here.
Please see our Services page for more details of what we do.
- Education Funding for two, three and four year olds according to the government's eligibility criteria is available at the nursery. Please see our Current Policy.
Nursery Vouchers for employees can definitely save you money.
- For those eligible the
tax credit system can reduce childcare costs.
If your child is starting or is at the Nursery you may need this:
- Our latest Ofsted report, dated July 2018 rates us as Outstanding in all areas. You can read it just here.
Our previous inspection in August 2015 rated us as 'good' but emphasised how happy our parents were with our care.
You can read it here.
You can also read our report from October 2011
with this link.
The one before (in February 2010) also highlighted
several areas of 'outstanding' practice.
You can read this one here.
We've been very consistent too. Just look at our previous report from September 2006 just here,
and even the one before that in February 2004 here.
is a copy of our leaflet,
- and here
is a copy of our current pricelist (for non-funded children).
If your child is already registered at the Nursery,
is a copy of our Parents' Information Pack, (please be patient!).
- and here
are copies of the forms we need completed when your child first joins us.
- and you have obtained login details from us you can visit our secure Parental Portal,
to review details the Nursery holds about your child, check all future sessions currently booked,
and view the latest details of your account.
is the link you need.
- BUT if this is your first visit you might like to keep this window open by way of explanation.